Knitting Community

Here's where you can post feedback and questions about our Zephyr Acrylic Interchangeable Needles.

If you have any problems with your needles, please contact Knit Picks Customer Service at 1.800.574.1323. Thanks!

Views: 1317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll have the Zephyr, then I'll want the other two!
12"? Don't you mean 24"? I thought you had the 24" for doing socks on 2 circs.
LOL! That's 12" for each tip! You got me!
Just trying to keep up with you!
LOL! That makes it fun! (I'm better with words than numbers.)

You will for sure love the Harmony, set they are wonderful. I really like the Zephyr Acrylic needles a whole lot. The fact that some yarns don't slide as easily as on the wonderful wooden Harmony needles has for sure worked to my advantage too.

With both sets of interchangeable tips I really appreciate the fact that I am able to put on a round disk and use as a straight needle as well.

After my first purchase from KnitPicks site I have always been comfortable knowing that the quality as well as prices are terrific. I never question whether a product will be anything but excellent just like the customer service.

The products and customer service are terrific. And they listen to the chatter in the community so they know what products we like.

After further investigation, I've decided that I don't want to get the NPs. So I've firmly resolved that I will use both the Zephyrs and Harmonies, even if they do have a grippy feel with the yarn because I'd rather have safety than speed. I with metal (even with my Boyes) I have the worst luck at dropping stitches and it's got on my reserved nerve.

So, bye-bye metals.

I like the Zephyrs because I'm a loose knitter. I usually choose needles based on the yarn color, though. I don't see well in dim light, so I choose the Harmony needles for white and light colors and the Zephyrs for darker yarns. The clear plastic picks up the available light, so I can see the sts.

Well, got my needles! I am very happy guy!

Will post pictures later.

Here are the photos . . .

The Order:

Me with the Order:

Thanks KP, you're awesome!

Awesome!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service