Knitting Community

I'm going, and I'm practicing the dance for the Flash Mob:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pAvRwgMbA0&feature=youtube_gdat...

Who else is going? Maybe Knitting Community people should meet up?

Tags: sock, summit

Views: 106

Replies to This Discussion

Indeed. You can give me a call when you want to meet up.
Yes!
I hope you have fun.
I'm sure we will! You will be with us in spirit!
Leaving tonight. I should have internet while I'm gone. Post here if you want to meet up, or PM me your cell phone. I have Angel Bear's and KnitWhich's numbers.
Have a safe flight Peggy. See you soon.
Will do, if it's in my power. See you in Portland!
Sock Summit this PM. I'm going to check in and then see the Marketplace when it opens for students only. DDIL2 is going to meet me there, and then we're going to the knitting group at Twisted, then to dinner after. I can't wait to see what's in the Marketplace.
You will be blown away at the marketplace! Finished sock #1 last night. Star Athena, a pdx designer works there, at Twisted. Have fun at dinner.
I am LOVING following your blog/posts about the Summit.  Thanks for making it seem like we are there!
My blog will be out today. I haven't taken a photo of my "haul" yet, but will do that and add it in a comment.
I got pics of day one stash, not Sundays. Mostly just pics of that Bugga yarn where I went bezerk!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service