Knitting Community

So show us what you are working on!

Views: 106

Replies to This Discussion

Wow...wow...I am speechless. Now that is what I call discipline!

...still speechless...in awe...

Lena
who hopes she be as strong as you are when she grows up and ...
It might be different is I didn't know what was in the box... and if I weren't so close to finishing the baby blanket... --S
Susan is very organized and very self disciplined.
I have my moments! Of course, I haven't even gotten dressed yet today... and may not. --S
Hey, I'm only dressed because I had to go to the bank and to the grocery store. No makeup, just threw my clothes on.
That is why we did all that stuff on Thursday, before the snow hit hard... Tomorrow it is suppose to start getting nicer... I hope. --S
Here is the first gosling:

I will time myself for the next one and write down my notes. A really fun and quick knit!
Lena, That is just too, too cute! I'm gonna have to knit one for the new grandson. --S
So cute!!! I ♥ it.
Now that I have taken down all Christmas decorations put the tree out, have cleaned my house from top to bottom and have put dinner on this is what I am going to try tonight my DS1 loves wolves
Aren't they so cute? Have you seen the video? Roxy Fox and Pups
Ok, I'm a copy cat! Say no more.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service