Knitting Community

Tour de Fleece starts Saturday July 2nd and runs until Sunday July 24th, 2011. There is a Ravelry group. Anyone interested? I'm signed up, although July will be a very busy month for me. I will be traveling with the 5th wheel (a trailer, not a spinning wheel, LOL! I will be taking Stanzi, my Kromski Sonata, since she folds up so nicely and isn't heavy) to Oregon and back for DS2 and DDIL2B. This is the ultimate spin along. You can spin as much or as little as you like, and there are groups you can join to cheer each other on. Are you in? We could have a KP team....

Tags: de, fleece, spinning, tour

Views: 332

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, gotcha!  Thanks.  :)
And you can join more than one group, too. 
Team you mean?
Right... day late - dollar short!  tee hee
LOL! Actually, you're right. You can join as many other Ravelry groups as you like. They just don't have anything to do with Tour de Fleece.
But I meant that you can join more than one team in the Tour de Fleece. 
Yes, you definitely can! Last year, I think I was in three teams.
This sounds like fun.  I see there is a Lendrum team, is it alright to sign up for that as well as a KP team?  And dumb question, how do you sign up for teams?  I don't really use ravelry other than to look at other peoples projects, so not really sure  how to go about anything else there. 
Wendy, If I remember correctly, you go to the team, and introduce yourself, and you are a team member... I'm sure Peggy will correct me if I'm wrong... I have been. 
You expect that of me, don't you, LOL! I don't know any more than that. To participate in Tour de Fleece, you just join the group. To join teams, I think you just go to the team page and start posting. I know you can sign up for more than one team. At least you could last year. I think I was in Team Kromski, Rookies and Team KP, but I would have to go back to my blog from those days and look.
Well, I guess I should have read through all of this first before asking my question - lol.  So do I just click on the "join group" box and wait for the KP team to be posted?  And if you do join more than one team, do you need to have different goals for each?  I don't want to bite off more than I can chew, or should I say spin? lol
You can get a lot of questions answered right there on the group page, but I think what I did last year was have a goal of spinning all the yarn for my La Boheme Cardi, although I didn't know that's what it was going to be, just generally a cardigan with a yoke. It's really loose. You can set your own goals and keep it reasonable, unless you join Team Hopelessly Overcommited, LOL!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service