Knitting Community

I got the DVD of the baby suprise jacket last Thursday but have not been able to work on it

until now. I think that I get it now I feel like the tortoise from the tortoise and the hare. I may be a little slow but I will get there. Thank You Cheryl for telling me about  checking with Schoolhouse press about the pattern also. that will have to wait until next week, but I think that I have it now, will post pictures

when able to do so.

Views: 768

Replies to This Discussion

Moving right along! Nice work!
Susan, I like these colors together.  It's looking good! :o)
Thanks... it is finished except for blocking and buttons.
You can't make just one! I started my...um...fourth BSJ yesterday. It was a busy day, but I have nearly 1" done. I'll post photos when I have anything to show.

I made one in December for a baby shower in between the Christmas knitting.  It kinda flew off the needles . . . it was #4.

If I didn't have company, this one would fly off the needles. I'm making good progress, though. DGD1 is now here, and we will be doing things with family.
Here's a photo of my progress:

Beautiful grown up colors!

I was thinking boy. I wanted Zachary to have a BSJ all his own, so I picked "Cork" and "Bare." now they are probably done with kids, so I can feel free to go all-out masculine!
It has been several years since my last BSJ, and I had forgotten that you do several rows of the paired increases before you do the spaced increases across the back to allow diaper room. Funny the things you forget. I'm toying with making a hood for it. I think that would be fun!
The Stroll Sport washes so well, this will be really easy-care.

Stroll Sport is one of my fav go to yarns from KP... very versatile for hats, baby things, etc.  A good choice.

Love it! I'm ready to do the increases for the diaper bump.
Just need buttons, and it's done:

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service