Knitting Community

Here is my current favorite - he sits on my desk & guards it from thieves.

(Frances from Danger Crafts made with Merino Style)

Show off your toys - I always need new toy patterns!

Views: 459

Replies to This Discussion

I'll take forgiveness any time I can get it! Sometimes my mouth (and less frequently, my typing) runs away with me. I realize after it's too late. I will store your forgiveness for later!
You will always be forgiven.
You have a very warm heart!
It must be warm because my hands and feet are freezing!!!!!!
Must be all the warmth rushing to your heart!

Peggy, I used DPNs for Mr. F, magic loop for  One-eyed-Sam the Cowboy's longjohns and magic loop for Brown Bear, Brown Bear, except for his ears and arms.  I used straight needles for those.  I did try two circs for the first Mr. F I did, and did not care for it.  It felt awkward to me, and left a ladder that bothered me.  I love DPNs and magic loop; so glad I learned that technique.  

I'm currently working on a 3rd bear and have again used a circular and straight needles. I'm going to try something different on #4 bear. At least I hope to.  Depends on how it looks.  I took #1 & 2 bears with me to school and decided last minute to leave them there, so when #3 bear is done, I'll take a close-up shot of the tip of the arm. 

It's nice we have so many techniques to choose from. I used two circs for my Mr. F. and it worked great. Of course, that's my in-the-round method of choice.
Daphne's Easter chick.

I'll try to get a better photo in daylight.

Cute! A girl needs her peeps. 
For such a sweet young lady!

I did these two a while back.  They were for a fellow fiber friend's GGD, who suffered some nerve damage while being born.  I wanted to make something that would be easy for her to grab and at the same time, something she would want to grab.  I was told they were an instant hit, which pleased me to no end. 

I really enjoyed making this little mouse.  I just think the back of her head is so cute!

Wendy, I remember when you mentioned these before. I hope that things are going well for this little girl and that the little mouse has made a way into her heart.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service