Knitting Community

Here is my current favorite - he sits on my desk & guards it from thieves.

(Frances from Danger Crafts made with Merino Style)

Show off your toys - I always need new toy patterns!

Views: 502

Replies to This Discussion

So cute! I think I have that Debbie Bliss pattern. Where do we find the Morning Glory Cluster Stuff?

I bought mine at Hobby Lobby.  I'm going to use it in the next monkey I make too.  It has a different feel from the polyester fiberfil I've used in the past. 

I'll check for it there.

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see?  I see a squishy bear looking at me!

This one was done in the round, all but the ears and arms.  Loved not having to sew bits and pieces together. 

Only two more to go now, yes two, DD#2 loved the first one so much, I'm making one for her now. 

What a cutie! Why couldn't you do the arms in the round?
RRGG!
I'm serious (it does happen)!

I didn't do them in the round because it was kind of a tight start, cast on 4 sts, and I didn't want to have the same look I got with my Mr. Foster, and I thought the seamed look, looked better on the first one, so I sucked it up and sewed it together.  Maybe later I can get a close up shot of the tip of the arm. 

And thank you! :o)  He is one stuffed bear.

Off now to see my two DD's and Bill Nye the science guy!  I'm excited, oh yes I am!!!

Thanks. When you come back, I would like to know if you used dpns on Mr. F, ML or two circs, and what you didn't like.

My RRGG comment was to Wendy's "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see?  I see a squishy bear looking at me!"

I almost always convert something like that to working in the round.

And I did Mr. F on magic loop so I don't see why you couldn't use ML. I think I used the Emily Ocker cast on. I THINK.

I have a short attention span.
I do, too! So all is forgiven. [Actually, I didn't take any offense.]

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service