Knitting Community

Here is my current favorite - he sits on my desk & guards it from thieves.

(Frances from Danger Crafts made with Merino Style)

Show off your toys - I always need new toy patterns!

Views: 514

Replies to This Discussion

that is fantastic!
Glad you are here, Jenny!
well, I was gonna post under 'what r u working on now?' but he's all done - so here's Moe!

Special B-Day sign courtesy of Jakey - knit for my niece Analiese's sweet 16. She asked me for a monster on Christmas, after seeing all the stuffies her younger cousins received - this made me a very happy Auntie ♥ ♥ ♥
Have a great weekend all!
~Susan xxx
Susan, It is wonderful! All of your Monsters are so fun! Wonderful job. --S
thanx Susan! they are super fun to knit up.
You are a super Auntie!! None of that girly stuff from you, eh? A monster to keep away those pesky boys will always come in handy (not to mention s/he looks like a good listener, too).

PS I really like Jakey's card - great job on it.
thank you! and I'll pass the word along to my son - he was very proud of his work. ;)
Another great monster!
What a special birthday gift with such a special card. Jakey did a terrific job. BTW, so did you.
thanks Knit4Many & Cheryl - she loved him!
Awww, how cute! Your nieces and nephews sure are lucky to have you. And I like the fact that your son gets in on the act too.
hah - thanks Wendy and fyi .... that kid is the act! LOL~

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service