Hey, Susan. I knew I would see you here! And I know what a toy fan Stacey is too. But I think both of you have a lot more under your belt than me. I will have to goad Susan BLK and Peggy Stuart into joining since they both have new grandbabies on the way.
Well, I made him some friends today.
Things I have learned:
- after the third one you stop fretting about the number of stiches
- there will be many parts, therefore keep them in a container as you finish them
- only ever put your darning needle down in it's place (a small bowl)
- no one, absolutely no one, will ever look as closely to the placement of parts as you will; just sew them on, don't fret
- it is a work of art; it is supposed to have character
I'll translate the pattern if anyone is interested.