Knitting Community

Share photos of your dapper Mr. Foster and his human friends. Is he travelling? We're collecting photos of all the places he's visited.

Views: 529

Replies to This Discussion

Boys just don't get it, do they?
They don't but DS1 is a good sport and carries Lola around for me DS2 won't go near her....hahaha
My oldest DD thinks we (2nd DD and me) are completely nuts taking a monkey everywhere we go, but we have had so much fun that we don't really care what others think. These monkeys are so much fun!
Here's Lola on her first trip

Lola is adorable! What did you use for the hair. It's very cute!
Thank you I used doll hair from the craft store.
My Mr. F says she is very, very sexy!
She is adorable and it looks like she had the best time on her first trip out.
My, my, my! She's certainly the party girl!!! She's awesome!! I love her 'figure'!
OMG Anita! I love these pics of Lola on her first adventure! They have put a huge smile on my face, something I can really use right now. She is one sassy looking lady monkey!!! I'm so glad you decided to leave her with both colors of hair. It really defines her personality. Those earrings, those lips, those curves...my, my, my, she must have created quite a stir!

I love all the pics, but my favorite is the Happy Hour pic. Could you just imagine what kind of trouble Lola and Mr. Kirke Foster could get into if they ever met???
Well after lots of hee-hawin' on these here britches, hat and vest, One-eyed-Sam the Cowboy has been finished and shipped off out west to my great-nephew.

Sam, looking more baby-ish without his duds.

And now much more like a cowboy with 'em on.

One-eyed-Sam the Cowboy and his monkey parts.

The Foster Clan.

Left to right is Mr. Kirke Foster, Ollie Foster, Miss Sophie Foster and One-eyed-Sam the Cowboy.
OMG, I can't get over Sam's wardrobe. He is really too cute. What a lucky great-nephew.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service