Knitting Community

Fantasm Shawl

A couple of the CAL members are interested in this shawl as a crochet-a-long for September. Please join the group and post your progress in this forum.

Views: 923

Replies to This Discussion

These are not mother of pearl, but you might want to check these out, Diana. I got several from her years ago and love them.

Very nice.  Though I'm looking for more than a stick pin.  :-)

I know you are not looking for the round type, but I ran across a place called--ta da--the Shawl Pin Store and thought this pin was darling.

The Shawl Pin Store

Oh, that is soooo sweeeet! And what a terrific site!
Darling!  I've bookmarked the site.  Thanks!
That is adoreable.  I bookmarked the store.  There were several MoP that piqued my interest along with some other categories.  I didn't see the sheep shawl pin.
That will make a lovely Mother's Day gift.

Due to our...uhem....ISP problems (we won't talk about it!), I wasn't able to post Sis' FO.  She did finish before the end of September.  I've made a digital scrapbook page of her project: 1) because she did a great job and I'm a very pleased mama, and 2) because Cowgirl took the pics.....and I'm very pleased about those too!!  (Me?  Show off my kiddos?  Na!  Not me! =) )

Some of the elements I used on this page were freebies from http://blog.sunshineartz.com.

Oh yah!!  And as for me,  Ihave six shells per side done right now.  Slowly working on! =)

Nothing wrong with bragging about kids!
Especially if their 'your' grandkids??
Of course!!!
All very beautiful--DD, shawl, photos. The kodiak brown looks so inviting. Three cheers. (Please pass it along to the girls).

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service