Knitting Community

Aloha! You all knew this was coming . . . show off your hand dyed roving or fiber!!

I dyed up my first batch of KP's Superwash Merino/Nylon and Merino/Silk - so yummy, fluffy, soft and heavenly . . .

Please post your photos and comments - Can't wait to see all your creations!

Here is my SW Merino/Nylon:

and the Merino/Silk:

~ christina

Tags: dyed, dyes, hand, knit, merino, roving, silk, spinning, superwash, wool

Views: 16244

Replies to This Discussion

that sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day Jo! roses and lobster and rain - can it get any more romantic?? i love perfect roses - i just want to stare at them then end up taking tons of photos. your poor dog - scared of the thunder!

Sounds like you have a keeper, Jo!

I knew that 25 years ago!  LOL

I found one 40 years ago. Is 25 years how long you've been together or how long you've been married? Weren't you together for quite awhile before you married?

Yes, 25 is this year's anniversary.  We met 45 years ago.  He's slow on the uptake, but makes up for it every now and then.  Hehehehehe

Lovely! I'm going to try to get some spinning in today.

thanks all! here's today's posting: LANIKAI in superwash merino/tencel roving and merino/cashmere/nylon fingering yarn.

enjoy!

Exceptionally pretty!  Love the luster!

It is beautiful.  Mer/Ten is a wonderful blend with lots of sheen.  It's one of my favorites.

mine too! i'm hoping to spin up some mer/ten this weekend. i think i have a pretty Sosae Caetano braid i've been waiting to spin up. wheeee!

I'm going to spin up my Blood Oranges that arrived yesterday - SW Mer/Ten!  Absolutely gorgeous, Christina.  And thanks! ;o}

thanks for the update. i tracked it last night and it looked like it was delivered ;) i've got more Blood Oranges to post up on the site in the next few weeks too!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service