Knitting Community

Let's see those WIP's!

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

This is my sock so far... I need to take a photo of Dad's scarf, I'm further along on that.
Mittens for my friend Kathy. A scarf for her birthday, too (just a month before Christmas). Maybe I'll reverse them, though.
Attachments:
I love them both. What pattern is the mittens? As if I need another pattern!
Oh wow, those mittens are going to be stunning!
Love the mittens, my GD should love that, you did such a great job, Palsknitto, Irene
I'm making my first clapoti for my step daughter. Right now it just looks like a bunch of stockinette stitches. When I get a few more "holes" I'll take a picture and upload. The result of this group though is great for me. I asked all my grown up kids if they wanted me to knit them something and it turns out that they all have great ideas of things they want - things that will be interesting for me. They had never asked me for anything before, so I figured they thought knitted items were quaint - not something they wanted. Turns out I have a whole new audience.
Connie,
So what are some of the things they requested? Maybe I could use some of their ideas.
Katie
PS I don't know anything about PodSafe - Sorry!
Connie, one Christmas I made one of Alan Dart's Gnomes. When one of my boys left that day, he'd taken it with him. I had no idea he would have wanted it.

According to Wikipedia: "Podsafe is a term created in the podcasting community to refer to any work which, through its licensing, specifically allows the use of the work in podcasting, regardless of restrictions the same work might have in other realms. For example, a song may be legal to use in podcasts, but may need to be purchased or have royalties paid for over-the-air radio use, television use, and possibly even personal use." This definition is a direct quote from Wikipedia.
Saw Dar't Gnomes on a magazine, yours sure looked better then the dark bearded one on the Simply Knitting. Love his little knitting mouse, pattern is 10.00 have been debateing weather I want to pay that much for a pattern of a mouse LOL, Irene
I agree, Irene, I think $10 is a little high for a pattern, but I must say his patterns are usually very clear.
Yesterday, I finished my Grown Up presents for the family. I will post pictures when I can get them photographed in the daylight. I just have the babies' presents to make. I am going to make their presents in December so that they have a better chance of fitting all winter. Next up 10 felted tomatoes for friends and coworkers.

Dee
Dee: I'm jealous. You are way ahead of the game. Can't wait to see your pictures. Maybe you could post a pic of one of those felted tomatoes.....sound interesting.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service