Knitting Community

By December 24, this thread will be the most beautiful collection of knitted items ever gathered.

I'm so excited at the thought of getting to finish an item and then get lots of oohs and ahhhs from people before I even wrap it. I'm even MORE excited to see what other people finish to give away!

I'll start us off, many of you have seen this one already--I finished a toilet paper cozy for my little brother and his new bride. It's a spicy tuna roll.

Views: 214

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks!~ Is it wrong to be proud of this pile? I've been knitting a year today!!! :))
Absolute NOT wrong. You should be very proud of yourself.
Not wrong at all... with this accomplished, you have every right to be proud! --S
All beautiful, every one of them!!! What pattern did you use for that leaves scarf? It looks just yummy, and skinny enough for a toddler!
If it is the piece in the top right it is KP's free pattern Victorian Lace Headband. I knit it in palette and it took less than a day - It taught me how to make knots. Each piece I knit taught me something new. Yes, it would be skinny enough for a toddler and could be easily modified into a scarf. :)
Nice! TY for the info!
Yaay! Two down in one day! I love knitting for toddlers and babies! This is a crochet scarf in Yarn Bee Cameo Bulky, simply the most squishy, comfy, soft, lovable yarn I've ever had the pleasure of feeling!

I know it's kinda blurry, but it's the only pic I could get that the colors didn't all wash out on the camera
Here's a better one for clarity (I hope)

Perfect for a toddler!
It looks soft and squishy - just what toddlers like or at least mine would have - my toddlers are 18 and 20.
lol, not toddling around any more, huh?

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service