Knitting Community

By December 24, this thread will be the most beautiful collection of knitted items ever gathered.

I'm so excited at the thought of getting to finish an item and then get lots of oohs and ahhhs from people before I even wrap it. I'm even MORE excited to see what other people finish to give away!

I'll start us off, many of you have seen this one already--I finished a toilet paper cozy for my little brother and his new bride. It's a spicy tuna roll.

Views: 213

Replies to This Discussion

That is the way I felt today when I had exactly 3 yds left of the fawn after getting the foot length I needed... I had considerably more of the white left over... but you never know. I'm just glad that I had enough. These are a men's size 10 1/2 socks... they are big - and I did it with 195 yds of the fawn, and about 80 yds of the white. I am a very happy knitter.

The Ginger Bread socks are really my own creation... and I think they look fabulous... still have to block. I'll update with a good pic once they are really done! --S
I'm so glad you had enough yarn for your nephew's socks. They really turned out nice. But is DH jealous that his aren't the only pair!
No, he is very fine with this... in fact, he wanted his nephew to have a pair of the alpaca socks... his nephew should have been his son... they are very close! --S
That's great! It's so nice to have someone like that to be close to.
Wow Susan Love Those Gingerbread Socks !! They're Really CUTE !! I didn't See You Say ..Are they Yours or Gifts ??
Ding! One more down, countless others still to go! This is a baby hat for my DN

So cute and a great color!
oh, and K2P2 ribbing strikes again!
Geez Louise julienne Youve Got Needles on Fire there sweety !! "2" Projects in 1 Day ! Well that surely Deserves a Hugh High 5 !! And October YOU Should be Proud ..a Year Youve been Knitting Oh My Great Job You too have Earned Your Bragging Rights !!
This is going to look really cute on a little one!

... most of them... a couple are still in need of finishing up but for the most part the pile is complete - missing is my sons afghan in his school colors and my mom's lacy tee...I still have a pair of socks, a neck warmer, a fornicating deer hat and either a pair of gloves or mans socks... I hope time is kind to me!
Nice job, October!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service