Knitting Community

By December 24, this thread will be the most beautiful collection of knitted items ever gathered.

I'm so excited at the thought of getting to finish an item and then get lots of oohs and ahhhs from people before I even wrap it. I'm even MORE excited to see what other people finish to give away!

I'll start us off, many of you have seen this one already--I finished a toilet paper cozy for my little brother and his new bride. It's a spicy tuna roll.

Views: 206

Replies to This Discussion

totally! I said the exact same thing to the hubs yesterday. Wouldn't he be great in a care package w/chips, snacks & sodas for your football fans?
I've got some sports fanatics here I'm thinking about doing that for.
(uh oh.... I see my monster list growing) ;)
You know, this could really be a very cool care package for college students! The schools always send out notices to the parents about signing up for these (care packages), and if you were to do these in their school colors - with some snacks, some healthy - some not, I think it would be a big hit! Great idea Susan!

Wendy
ps. you could actually be "Monsters Inc." hehehe
I can't wait to see the black and gold monster! I'm a Steelers fan!!
My finished Christmas presents so far.....
Attachments:
Amy,
Gorgeous items. You did a great job! I need to REALLY get busy... August came and went... and not I'm at the middle of September and have about 4 months of knitting to do... --S
Great gifts, Amy. Those are really going to make some happy gift receivers.
Wow, you're way ahead of me!! I'm still chugging away at my socks for my mom and scarf for my dad.
Another Xmas present! This is Jared's Turn a Square hat from Ravelry's website. Message me if anyone would like the free pattern!
Attachments:
Go Amy!!!
You're on a roll - way to crank out the knitting!
Great job lady,
~Susan xxx
Thanks!
Amy,
Looking great! --S
Too cute! I think I have that pattern. I'm not too sure there is a free pattern out there that isn't on my computer! LOL

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service