Knitting Community

Voila! I am so excited. I'm going to wear this thing all the time. Despite my fairly major mistake (thanks for the advice Allison!), it all came out all right. I can't wait to start my next one. Hehe.

Tags: Done, Finished, photos, pictures

Views: 649

Replies to This Discussion

SO gorgeous!! Don't the stripes almost look like little clouds against the blue?
Your sweater is beautiful! Did you change the neck and make it a bit higher? I'm thinking about doing that so I'd be interested to hear how you did it.
Thank you! I didnt change the pattern but if i were to change anything I would make it higher and the neck smaller. Having worn it (and not yet washed and blocked it) I dont like how I sewed down the neck band. It broke the yarn when I put the sweater on. I will have to look up a more stretchy way.
Those of us tortoises are paying attention. We'll benefit from all the things the hares are learning!
Congratulations!! It's great. (I'm still finishing another project, and have only swatched!)
Marcia
That is just beautiful! I'm still lurking...too many things in the queue and OTN.
I had my yarn and swatch done early in the game and even the start of the sleeves, but I've gone back to the shawl. I just want to get it finished so I can use it before it's 120 degrees in NW Ohio.
I have my sweater finished also. Well, it's not blocked, but other than that. I really like it, and plan to make another. This is knit from Oregon Coast with Sunkissed as the CC. I lengthened the sleeves to 18", and they fit me perfectly. I did not do the waist shaping, as I wanted a more relaxed fit. It was a great, fun knit!

Thanks, Alison, for a great design and clearly written pattern.

Oh boy, look how crisp and perfect it is! Great job, I love how it turned out!
Thanks Alison. I am very happy with it. I think it will be my new "go to" cardi. A great design, and so soft and cuddly. I imagine it will be very warm too. Thanks again for a great design, and a fun KAL.
You guys are all so inspiring, I'm still on the sleeves, but really enjoy seeing all these great cardis!
How pretty! Can we get a photo of you modeling it? I want to see how it fits! :)

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service