Knitting Community

Voila! I am so excited. I'm going to wear this thing all the time. Despite my fairly major mistake (thanks for the advice Allison!), it all came out all right. I can't wait to start my next one. Hehe.

Tags: Done, Finished, photos, pictures

Views: 655

Replies to This Discussion

Both of your sweaters are so beautiful! I love Alison's pattern, I haven't seen a sweater that looks bad yet, they all look great!

You two have inspired me, I'm going to try to get some serious knitting done this weekend.
The sweater is gorgeous. I am anxious to START on mine!!!
I'm done! I'm done! Details are here.

It looks great!!!! I knit my first one way too long. I like where it hits you.
What a pretty picture, Melissa. Your sweater fits perfectly, and you can be proud of your knitting!
Finally! I finished a while ago, but it's now cool enough to wear a sweater. I love the way this yarn feels and the way it wears. This is Agean and Bayou.

What a beautiful color! I hope mine comes out as well as yours and the others who have shared pictures. I just love the color of yours, great job! Robin

I finished this a while ago, but finally got it blocked and photos of my niece wearing it. She loves it! I hope she gets to wear it a lot on campus.
Gorgeous!

I'm finished and I love this cardigan.  So very pleased with it!

It looks perfect! Great neck and bands down the front. Well done!
I would love to see your photo, but for some reason most of the avatars and some of the photos, including yours, only show up on my iPad as tiny blue squares with a ? inside! I'll keep checking back, though. In the meantime, congratulations on finishing! I love mine!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service