Knitting Community

What are you going to finish first? Let's see some pictures!!!

Views: 4305

Replies to This Discussion

OMGosh..what a beauty..where did you get it....product name...I would love to know price..but I won't pry LOL

You enjoy it Cheryl...you so deserve it...

Camilla, It is a Schacht Matchless. She is a limited edition cherry. If I hadn't gotten the limited edition, I would definitely have gotten a regular Matchless. There are lots of places you can find them. I got mine from Weavery Indian Meridian in Oklahoma, because she is the one that I saw at the Kids 'n Ewe Fiber Festival here in Texas. There are lots of dealers out there that carry Schacht.

Thanks Cheryl...I am checking it out now...I didn't see the Limited Edition Cherry...I can be so daft at times lol..

BTW..I am so happy to report..I am now officially retired...Just applied for my retirement last week...After 10 years of NO income for me..this is a blessing...soooo...I am hoping to learn to spin and purchase a fine spinner..

Thanks Cheryl..

I am checking out options now...but for now I can just admire yours lol

Good luck on finding the right spinner.  I also retired the first of this year and am now in PA with my DD and waiting on movers.  I drove here by myself and bet the movers here.  LOL I should be set up for knitting by the Monday (even without the movers getting here) and can't wait to get back to my needles.  Hope everyone is doing well and keeping the needles clicking without me.  Love and prays to everyone. ♥♥♥♥

Phyllis, so glad you arrived safely... I was thinking about you this morning and wondering how you were doing... I knew you would beat the movers...LOL... We are all clicking or spinning right along.  Hope to hear more soon. ♥ Susan

Welcome home, Phyllis!

So glad you arrived safely!

Yep, she is a real beauty!  And now that I can see the pictures better than I could on my phone, I can see what others were talking about regarding your spindles.  Very cool beans!  I hope you've been able to do a little spinning between clearing out more stuff for DS#2. 

Must not start a new project, must not start a new project! Ooo look at that pattern, Ooo look at that wool :(

ROFL! I can so identify with that!

Me, too!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service