Knitting Community

Ask your questions here, and the designer Kerin or another knitalong member will pop in to offer assistance.

Views: 530

Replies to This Discussion

Laurie, my Mr. F is still au naturel but I'll try to look at the pattern to see if I can help. ♥cheryl
Laurie, my Mr. F is still au naturel. I am going to look to see if I can figure out the problem. BTW, Mr. F and Carmen are too cute together. ♥cheryl
thanks! any help is appreciated.... the whole grafting thing has me baffled.. my socks are all toe up :)
You might check out Kelley's video on the kitchener st.
Okay, Laurie, I think what you do is after you do the 3 needle bind off for the shoulder, the neck extension is sewn to the back. The extension is rectangular in shape. The long side of the rectangle closest to the shoulder is sewn to the back of the neck. This will be done with the collar extensions on both fronts. The live sts from the extensions (the short side of the rectangle) should now be in a position to graft together.

I hope this makes some sense to you. I will definitely be out of pocket for most of the day tomorrow. So if you need further clarification, let me know and I'll get back with you as soon as possible. ♥cheryl
yes! that now makes perfect sense.. i can't thank you enough! yay!!
I'm so glad, because I wasn't sure I was making any sense to me! LOL ♥cheryl
Can anyone give me advice on the ears..provisional cast on ? 3 needle bind off? is there an easier way? JILL
Go here to see if this helps any. ♥c
Well, I spoke too soon as I found a bunch of ear topic further on in the kal..so I think I'm ok...
Oh, well, I already pointed you to one of my old comments! LOL ♥cheryl
I have a problem knitting the lab coat sleeve. On page 7 of the instructions, at the top of the page, under the Sleeves section the 3rd sentence says to last 2 sts of round and BO 4 sts. How do I BO 4 sts if there are only 2 sts? Thanks for your help, Karen

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service