Knitting Community

Ask your questions here, and the designer Kerin or another knitalong member will pop in to offer assistance.

Views: 473

Replies to This Discussion

Go here to see if this helps any. ♥c
Well, I spoke too soon as I found a bunch of ear topic further on in the kal..so I think I'm ok...
Oh, well, I already pointed you to one of my old comments! LOL ♥cheryl
I have a problem knitting the lab coat sleeve. On page 7 of the instructions, at the top of the page, under the Sleeves section the 3rd sentence says to last 2 sts of round and BO 4 sts. How do I BO 4 sts if there are only 2 sts? Thanks for your help, Karen
Karen, this is worked in the round. You get to the last two sts of the round, bind off those 2 sts and the first 2 sts of the next round. Now you will begin working flat. Hope this helps. ♥c
Thanks Cheryl, I thought that might be it but I wanted to double check. I am using the magic loop so it through me off.
No problem. That happens to all of us at different times.
I'm lost. I need to make Mr. Foster's tail. I knitted the arms & legs but I can't remember how I started them. I know I didn't use the backwards loop cast on or the figure 8. I am using the magic loop knitting method. Help please!!!

Thanks, Karen

I'm lost. I need to make Mr. Foster's tail. I knitted the arms & legs but I can't remember how I started them. I know I didn't use the backwards loop cast on or the figure 8. I am using the magic loop knitting method. Help please!!!

Karing -

I used Emily Ocker's cast on. Here is Kelley to show you how to do it.

I need help with shaping Mr. Foster's body. I am using the magic loop method.

I am a fairly new knitter with one sweater to my name (which I am very proud of)! Plus 3 pair of socks.

I am having trouble understanding the wrap and turn part. I figured out the wrap and turn but am really confused once I get to "continue in this manner wrappimg every second stitch".

Maybe I am doing it wrong fromt the beginning . . .

HELP!

Hi Jessireb - Cherylbwaters is a great person to go to for help in this area.  Unfortunatley she is really busy right now with work.  But here is a video she posted on another one of these discussions when I was having problems with the wrap and turns as well.   I hope this will help you. 

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service