Knitting Community

Hi Everyone,

I'm really sorry to do this to you, but there will be no update today. I've been fighting pneumonia all week, and so far it appears to be winning. I haven't even made it out of bed today. :( I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Monday. Sorry!

-Melissa

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Melissa: Do get well. Vit. C and garlic works well for me, but I had my pneumonia shot. We'll be here when you're ready. No rush. Take care of yourself! --P
Hope you feel better soon, Melissa!!
So sorry to hear you are not well. Take the time you need.

Blandyna
Best wishes! I hope you feel better soon. Rest and recuperate!
Hope you feel better soon. If you are too sick to knit, then you are really sick.
I just got back in town from a brief trip (when I finished my 3rd week and started another Mystery KAL, and finished all but the last row!!), and am so sorry to hear you are sick,. I join everyone in telling you to take care of yourself-- the yarn is not going to spoil!!
Take care of yourself & get well. Your health is more important.
Hey Melissa,
Sorry I didn't post sooner. I"m praying for you. I hope you are better. My mom just got out of the hospital and there were lots of people in there with pneumonia. It seems to be going around.
Tiffany

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service