Knitting Community

Hi Everyone,

I'm really sorry to do this to you, but there will be no update today. I've been fighting pneumonia all week, and so far it appears to be winning. I haven't even made it out of bed today. :( I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Monday. Sorry!

-Melissa

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

sending you a (((hug))) & hope you are feeling better soon - take care of yourself.
~Susan xxx
Hope your feeling better soon and get plenty of rest.
Call your doctor!!! Don't try to tough it out! The H1N1 flu strikes when you're down... and we don't want that...
Don't even worry about us at all1 Just rest and get well.. We can wait longer than til Monday if you need it...
I have had a slight version of the H1N1 and it is nothing to play around with, so please don't mess around. I would recomend calling the Doctor instead of going into see him because if you have it you can give it to someone and if someone there has it they could give it to you. This virus is very easy to pass around so the less contact you have with sick people the better.
Our best wishes for a speedy recovery are with you--thanks for some time to catch up!! My E/W kit arrived, so I have lots to play with!!
Susan can entertain us with her newest monsters!!--what's on the needles NoKnitSherlock? Made any lumps of coal yet?
She's been on an owl kick!! Along with the rest of us... check out the "hoo,hoo has fallen in love with colorwork" thread...
Please take care of yourself. That's the most important thing. Hope you feel better soon.
We'll be fine. just take care of yourself. It's not like we don't have anything to do. LOL Feel better soon !

Kaye
That's ok Melissa! I'm still just getting started! Life happens. Get well soon.
Get lots of rest and drink a lot of fluids! Just get better. That's important!!!
Melissa
take care of yourself.. lot's of rest and fluids they always say ...so make that your #1 priority
anita
Sorry to hear you are so sick; you are in my prayers. Pneumonia has been vicious around here too.We hope for Monday, but it will be posted when it is posted...no worries!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service