Knitting Community

Hi Everyone,

I'm really sorry to do this to you, but there will be no update today. I've been fighting pneumonia all week, and so far it appears to be winning. I haven't even made it out of bed today. :( I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Monday. Sorry!

-Melissa

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

We all understand. Get well soon.
Take care of yourself. Knitting never comes before health. Feel better.
Just get well soon, we can all stitch after you get well, that is what is important to all of us, Palsknitto, Irene
Just take care of yourself. Get well quickly. We all understand only too well. That just means we can work on some more of our UFOs.
Hope you get to feeling better.
You just get all better. We'll be right here when you're feeling better!
Melissa, don't worry about us. We can keep on chatting about anything and everything until we get our next 'fix'. The important thing is that you take care of yourself and get well. We can even wait till next week if need be. I just means that there will be more suspense!

Joanne
Get better!! Hope you have some help with the little one, so that you can rest and recuperate. Prayers and love...
c
Melissa,
Just get some rest..If you don't take care of yourself, you can't take care of anyone else..Take your antibiotics, drink lots of water and get lots of sleep and we will pray for you to get well soon..Love this kal..Ruth
I am so very sorry that you are sick. Take the the time needed to heal. We will be here when your better.
Feel better soon.
So sorry that you are sick, take care and get lots of rest and we can wait till Monday.
I have been in Madison, WI at the World Dairy Expo at a trade show with my husband and one of our salesmen, it has been COLD and windy and rain, every day, they gave me the day off , they thought I was getting sick, so I have been resting today, have to help tomorrow. So Melissa you get lots of rest and you will be in my prayers.Sharon

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service