Knitting Community

Does anyone have a line by line instruction sheet made up for Mr. Foster? 

Views: 191

Replies to This Discussion

No I sure don't I have not started Mr. Foster yet but when I need a line by line I ask my girl friend to do it for me.

No, but feel to ask any questions. I'll have to see if I can find my notes. I think I remember enough to help in anyway. I know I made my arms and legs long and I put in a sock heel for his bum so he would look more like a Rockford Red Heel Sock Monkey.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I know there are enough of us to help you through this.

Thanks Cheryl.  I was able to find step by step for his butt on here and also for his head (I think both came from you).  This is a really cute project, but I would have thought that they would have done the instructions a little more Knitter Friendly especially for those of us who are new to knitting.  I have done several pairs of socks and a sweater, but I am just newbie. 

I have printed off what I could find and made notes along the way. 

Please feel free to pick my brain!
My Mr. Foster will probably go with me on our road trip this month. He has been languishing! GDD2 will soon be old enough to play with him, so I'm planning a restart. I want to get som UFOs out of the way, and he's definitely in that category!
Well, I didn't get much done on Mr. F during the trip. I have button eyes for him, and I've decided Miss Daphne won't be old enough for button eyes this year. I did get a lot of work done on the kilt hose, though, and at was a priority, since they are a Christmas present.

On the one I made for one of my great-nephews, I embroidered the eyes. I just kept building it up until it looked similar to craft eyes. I was pleased with the result.

I thought about that, but I don't think I would have the time to finish him for this year. She has a birthday coming up in May, though, and I will be there in April.

Goodness, it is hard to believe she will be two soon!

And I have more baby knitting to do. When will I finish the wedding quilts? I'm going to have to live to be 100!

That sounds like a good age to me!

Any age you're still breathing, still knitting and not in pain is good!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service