Knitting Community

How are your UFOs coming? Show us your progress! Below is one of my poster children for the UFO. It's my Yei Figures bag by Nicky Epstein. It has been languishing for a number of reasons. I will finish it! You probably have some, too!

This new discussion replaces the "Updates on UFO Progress" discussion that seems to be clogging up. Feel free to post to either.

Tags: UFO, progress

Views: 770

Replies to This Discussion

Black and Foxglove... very dressy is you ask me!

Indeed!

I agree, those are fantastic looking!

The ultimate UFO is one you're finishing for someone else. I finished the first sleeve of DBIL's Prayer Cardi today:

Just one sleeve, sewing up and front bands to go. I want to have it finished for Christmas, so this is a priority!

Peggy, This is looking great!  The ultimate UFO - can't think of a better definition.

I wonder who will finish the projects I leave behind....

Don't you need to "designate" someone the way Eileen did?

That's assuming I will have advance notice! I guess I'd better put the patterns and the yarn together into projects, so if I get run over by a truck someone will know.

I have been putting a copy of patterns with yarns if I have matched them up.

Good idea!

Oh, Peggy, this is absolutely gorgeous. Go, go, go.

Thanks! I hope he likes it.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service