Knitting Community

How are your UFOs coming? Show us your progress! Below is one of my poster children for the UFO. It's my Yei Figures bag by Nicky Epstein. It has been languishing for a number of reasons. I will finish it! You probably have some, too!

This new discussion replaces the "Updates on UFO Progress" discussion that seems to be clogging up. Feel free to post to either.

Tags: UFO, progress

Views: 767

Replies to This Discussion

Rocky asked for this, by shivering! Rocky's Biscuits and Bones sweater:

The turtleneck is at the bottom of the photo. I'm almost to the leg holes.

Beautiful!  Rocky is already a gorgeous dog, but this will make him even more handsome.

It should look better on him and be warmer than the machine-made acryl-ick sweater we bought him on sale. He doesn't have an ounce of fat on his muscular body!

Then he NEEDS a good warm doggie sweater!  For sure!

Hmmm...if only cats would wear sweaters :0

Ta-da! Great work!

It's only one sock... I STILL have knit another to match...

It will happen! For me, the second sock goes faster. I guess I'm excited to finish the pair. DH's kilt hose are blocking. I'm hoping they will be dry by tomorrow.

I'm the same way... I'll cast on for #2 tomorrow.  of course, this is not the only thing I'm knitting on... I can only take a certain amount of stockinette stitch at a time.

I hear you!

That is why I keep 2-3 projects going with different levels of difficulty (i.e. lace, patterning, stockinette, etc.)

I'm loving that sock...what colors did you use?

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service