Knitting Community

I just started working on a Baby Surprise Jacket with my Koolaid-dyed hand spun yarn:

What projects are you working on using your hand spun yarn? What have you made from yarn you have spun? What projects are you planning for your own yarn?

Tags: knitting, projects, spinning

Views: 3880

Replies to This Discussion

"Buy Yams?" No, I haven't. I have had a busy few days. So, can I expect chunks of poo?
I'll have to check out that podcast.
Yes, the "Buy Yarns?". Well, Wit talks about chunks. That's all I have to say. Funny as always.
Chunks of poo appeal to you?
Well, only if you are talking about poodle fiber!
I misread it! I thought the title was "BUY YAMS." I wondered what that could be about....
Oh, forgive me! You are correct! I misread your comment! It is Buy Yams! Yes, they will be out of town next weekend, so this is their Thanksgiving podcast.
A knitting podcast called "Buy Yams." I thought "He's Outta My Life" had me going!
I've never listened to this one... I'm down loading as we type.
I'm about half way through the podcast. Have to keep the Kleenex nearby. i laugh so hard I have tears rolling down my face!
I'm listening to the first one this morning and the fiber shop (Susan's Fiber Shop) is the vendor whom I purchased my spinning wheel from at the Midwest Fiber Fair this past July. lol Small World we live in. :)
If they ever do podcast awards Wit should win them all!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service