Knitting Community

Have you seen a cute pattern or one skein project that would make a cute gift? Post it here!

Views: 266

Replies to This Discussion

I made one to test the pattern! :)

I decided he looks more sad than Grumpy so his name is Emo, the Very Sad Lump Of Coal. He sits on my desk with Fredrick The Giant Pickle.

Too cute!
I love Grumpy SO much. I want to knit one for everyone on my list--and a couple of those people do actually deserve it :)
I thought it would be fun to put a whole bunch in DH's stocking.
a couple of years ago I knit my kids some donuts for their play kitchen. They are super cute and easy, you can make any "flavor". I got the pattern from the Jean Greenhowe booklet called "Jiffy Knits", which is great cause the whole booklet is ALL garter stitch projects, but she also has a lot of other free patterns for sandwiches and little cookies on her site

So I thought I'd post this to see if it would help anyone with quick gifts for kidlets!
Those are so cute, Joslyn. I now have it bookmarked. Can't get anything right now because Susan, No Knit Sherlock, was pointing me to so many cute things over in the Colorwork KAL in the Hoo, Hoo has fallen in love with colorwork? discussion.
hehheehhee! :)
So C-U-T-E!!!!
I saw a neat thing on Ravelry last night--there was a little boy who loved bowling so much, his mother made him 10 penguins (all different colors) and a few "bowling balls" to knock them down..they were adorable!!!
Mary, those are really cute. My 24 year old loves penguins. That might be a good quick gift.
People's imagination never ceases to amaze me Cheryl..I'm a pattern follower usually, but I'm trying to start to "wing it" more..
I hope it is because we are helping you become more adventurous. We certainly like to get in trouble here.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service