Knitting Community

Add your finished holiday item photos.

I finished my first trial run, Snowman Stocking. :-)

Tags: crochet, finishedobjects, gifts, holiday, winter

Views: 470

Replies to This Discussion

My goodness you are quick!  Nice job.

I'm sorry, I don't know how to make it smaller, this is the first set of flakes.

Oooh, those are pretty.  What are you planning on doing with them?

These are for my #2 sons "Big Brother".  Another set is planned for my dad that lives in Az.  That little guy there looks *so* much better in regular sized yarn, so I don't think I'll be using that pattern.
Amanda, when you upload your photo, you can limit the size. I usually limit my width to 450 pixels.

I figured it out on the other thread, I got mine down to 200 and it worked nice. (:  Thanks.

So glad you figured it out!
That is adorable! Good job!
Adorable, Diana!
I just had to order more yarn....I want the one for my sons to be made with Wool of the Andes and I'm changing the Snowman.  I may end up doing a toe up version stocking and felt it.  Just depends on how I'm feeling.  :-)  I like my fave snowflake pattern(one closest to the loop) in thread better than the one that came with the pattern. 
Isn't that the best about these fiber crafts? It is so easy to get inspired and go from there.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service