Knitting Community

Add your finished holiday item photos.

I finished my first trial run, Snowman Stocking. :-)

Tags: crochet, finishedobjects, gifts, holiday, winter

Views: 481

Replies to This Discussion

What a great set!  Love the color of the yarn too!

This is both crochet, and knit, my own pattern, and a lot bigger than my mind thought it would be....

And Skipper, from penguins of Madagascar 

Too cute!

Thanks!  Now with all the main gifts finished, I can work on the extras... gloves to go with the hat/ scarf set, and hopefully, 2 pairs of slipper socks. (:

So cute.  Feels good to get the main gifts finished and onward to fun extras.

My daughter watches the Penguins of Madagascar constantly.  What a great and cute idea!  

Here's the link for the blog with the patterns for all the penguins.
http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.com/2011/06/skipper.html

Diana, yes it *does*!  the 3 gifts that needed to be mailed are on their way, one glove half done, hopefully 2 pairs of socks won't take too long. (: 

Fairyhedgehog was displaying her finished fingerless gloves and well I just had to get the pattern.  bwg

These are for Katie, she loves yellow.  I also plan on making a lacey, gift set with Chroma Sunrise--> scarf,hat and fingerless gloves(this pattern) for niece.

Looks like daffodils!   Very cool!

I certainly agree! Definitely daffodils!

The color is named Dandelion but I'm with y'all .... Daffodils seems a better fit.

Ooh, I love yellow too. cute pattern.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service