Knitting Community

Please post your finished socks here. Here are my finished Eunices. I used the Essential in Dusk and this is a great pattern. I also did a three needle bind off for the toes instead of the kitchener stitch. I am really pleased with these socks, even though in the begining I wasn't too thrilled with the color, but now I am loving these socks.

Views: 15328

Replies to This Discussion

They are beautiful. I finished one of two of my socks. The very first pair ever. I just took a class. I'll post the one though. Nice Job!
Deb, I'm really proud of you. I can't wait to see your socks.
Can't wait to see it!
wow, they are certainly beautiful, I still have to master casting on for the ribbing with the magic loop method. I am using the book and just cannot seem to get it right.
Paula, go here, here and here for some videos on the magic loop.

You are casting on as normal. I usually use the German Twisted cast on. Go here for a demo on that.

Then you are dividing your sts onto the front and back of the cable.

Let us know if you need any further help in getting started.
i have been trying for a year and feel stupid, i can't fgure it out
DO NOT FEEL STUPID, Joan. It's okay if you can't figure it out. If the light bulb comes on, it will come on. Don't worry about it. It will happen.
Angel Bear, I love everything about these socks. You have really been knitting up a storm.
Thanks. I was going to work on one of my squares for an afghan but I have seemed to have misplaced the other needle and my other needle of the same size is MIA as well. No worries, I have by no means a shortage of wips to work on. LOL.
Sounds like me and my needles! My DH couldn't believe the other day when I asked if he'd seen some green Signature dpns. His response was he'd probably find them when they stab him in our bed!

I also have no shortage of WIPs.
I find pencils that way. I tend to do crossword puzzles in bed and occasionally I find a pencil in the bed in the morning.
I'm adding this to unstick the discussion. No matter what I do (other than go one page at a time) I can't get to the last page. Let's see if this works.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service