Knitting Community

Does fingerless mitts count in this kal? Well if so here goes.

Views: 315

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Cheryl,
Now you ARE bragging! No, just kidding! I am so ready for warm temps and AC.
Susan
Susan, I would do without the AC if it weren't for the humidity! I hate having huge electric bills during the summer. ♥c
Cheryl,
I understand. I live in the bootheel of Missouri and the humidity and mosquitoes are awful here.
I was just teasing. It has been an awful winter here and I am just so ready for warmer temps. And sunshine!
Susan
Susan, this has been one of the coldest winters in Houston also, but I can't imagine how everyone that's been hit with this hard winter is handling it. So I really understand why you are wishing for warmer weather. We had such a hot summer last year that was very dry. At one point we were almost 9" behind in rainfall. So I'm not really anxious to see what this next summer brings. During any of the energy crisis when those in the South would yell let the Yankees freeze in the dark, my DH would say, none of those people have lived in Houston without air conditioning! LOL. Hope things warm up for you soon but that they don't warm up here quickly! ♥c
Cheryl, my step daughter lives in The Colony, Texas and is entering the Dallas Institute of Art in the Fall. Are you close to The Colony?
That's up in the Dallas area. It's about 4½ hours or so from Houston.
ooh, thats a nice sock. I even have some shibui that might work. Although I have been saving it for Milo by cookie a.
Very nice! Where is the pattern? Fun weekend project.
go here
Those are very nice. I've been thinking about making some fingerless mitts. My wrists seem to always be cold. Don't know if I may be getting arthritis in them. I never used to have the problem of cold wrists.
Lovely.
Very nice! it's a great pattern and I like the placement of the ribbing!!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service