Knitting Community

If you are making felted slippers, post your adventures here! There are several patterns available on the KP website, including two brand new kits! The Town and Country Slipper Kits provide two sets of patterns and each kit makes 3 different slippers.

(Strangely enough, I knew about this a few days ago, and my yarn is already ordered for the "Town" set. Insider trading is just so wicked.)

I also have a UFO in the Laced Slippers Pattern using Cadena Yarns. Now I have a reason to pull them out and get them done in time for Christmas!

Views: 103

Replies to This Discussion

I have some slipper UFOs also. I'm hoping this will get me to do finish them.

Thanks, Amy.
I am planning to do two pair for my DH and myself before winter, so this will provide a great incentive. Thanks for the KAL. Susan
Are you guys aware of the leather slipper bottoms that KP sells? I bought a stack of them. I had this dreadful fear, during my first knitted slippers gift bonanza, of hearing that nephew so-and-so had slipped and cracked his head skating across the living room floor on my Christmas slippers.
Here's the link so I don't have to suffer any guilt in being part of this KAL and potentially contributing to cracked heads!

Thanks Amy. I will keep those in mind for my slippers. --S
I knew KP carried them. Perhaps I should put a set or two or three or ...... on my wish list because I'm sure I'll be the winner!
Good luck! It's a great contest! I don't get to play those reindeer games because I work for Knit Picks. Argh! But I harvest a lot of free knitting advice, so I don't suffer too much.
I think that is the only disadvantage of working for Knit Picks, but I never win anything anyway, so perhaps working for KP is the better deal. Just fun to try to win.
Cheryl,
It is always NICE to win something for nothing! But think of all we get just being here... worth a lot more than just a little yarn. --S
Susan, as usual, you are so right.
I forgot to mention you might be preventing cracked heads, but how about cracked piggy banks!
Those spat slippers are just the cutest things ever!!! but i have too many projects started and in mind to start.....
I have too many projects as well, but I'm thinking they'll be a quick knit, and a great Christmas present! I'll post it here when I know more...

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service