Knitting Community

Just wondering out of curiosity what fiber you all enjoy spinning the most and why?

Views: 1323

Replies to This Discussion

i am loving this Bren! wow! and that's a lot of yardage too, wonderful! i can't wait to get some polwarth/silk to play with. what a lucky mom to get a shawl from this yarn. . .

It makes a wonderful springy yarn Christina!  I'm liking this blend a lot.  And yes I was pleased with how much yardage I was able to get.  I'm hoping I'll have enough to make two of them so we can have a matching set.

That Polwarth does make such a wonderful springy yarn. I'm knitting with some right now. What a Joy to work with. I'm sure you'll just love it.

I can't wait to knit with mine, but I need to dye up more first. 

That is gorgeous!  Hope my daughter grows into an awesome daughter that will knit me beautiful things.

Bren, you KNOW it isn't good to lie!  You really purchased that yarn, right??? ;-)

WOWsers!  That is some beautiful, even, fine spinning!  Congratulations.  LOVE it!

Thank you, Jo!!

That is just beautiful, Bren. Did you dye this or bye this? What is it, where did you get it?

I dyed this myself Elaine.  It's polwarth/silk.  

It's a beauty, Bren. I just got 2 pounds of polwarth/silk. Can't wait to try it.

So beautiful, Bren!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service