Knitting Community

Post them here! We'd love to hear from you!

Tags: knitalong

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know winter is almost over, but I'd love a mitten knit-along.I've never made them before, and I'd love the group support.
That'd be fun - we could also roll it into a "mittens, gloves, and fingerless mitts" knitalong.
Mittens would be GREAT. Knitting them in the summer would be fine, and if you have little kids, it would be nice to stock up at least a few pairs for each child. I only knit one pair for each of my kids once winter started, and I can't find ANY of them now! LOL!
I would mind a knitalong with one of your KP patterns.
You came out with a bunch of sweater patterns recently, any of them would be great.
Dale
We're actually going to have some more great sweaters coming up soon - and a knitalong is definitely in the works!
I enjoyed Kelly's podcast about shawl shapes. I think a Pi shawl knit-along in which everyone picks their own lace patterns to incorporate between the increase rows could be pretty cool sometime.
I'll knit along for anything! Doesn't matter what - hats, scarves, mittens, socks, sweaters...just tell me how much yarn I need and I'm there! :-)
How about a knit along for EZ adult Baby surprise jacket
Oh, this would be great along with our new yarns this Fall - I'll put it on the list.
Great, I've been eyeing the baby surprise jacket for a while now... I just don't get it.
I'm in.
I would love to do one too!
I don't get it either! I've started one a couple of different times, and, I JUST couldn't get into it! *Sigh*..ah well, I've got more than enough UFO's I need to work on before casting on anything else!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service