Knitting Community

Post them here! We'd love to hear from you!

Tags: knitalong

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how about a Scarf, glove, hat KAL...

also
how about a teenage KAL...knitting for teenagers...we all know how picky they can be...lol...(4 teenage granddaughters here)
Teenagers are so hard for gift giving.
May be a maker's choice in we all post how we are doing on a project that we want to do but so far haven't & then do that
Hugs Janice
Have you checked out the UFO KAL?
How about a KAL for that new Chevron Blanket that Alison has on the Staff Blog? Maybe WOA will be on sale Monday??
That would be fun! Only I don't need to start any new projects other than those in the pipeline!
I found a really cute jacket in a crochet book ( I knit and crochet, more comfortable with crochet) that is basically 3 rectangles for the body and the sleeves drop and the sleeve is just a rectangle, it is done up in a denim look cotton and has toggles in the front.  In the book it is sized for children but it looks like something I would wear so I am going to try to figure out how to work it.  this will be my "big" project and I like to keep some simple things that I can finish in a few hours going so I am working on a beanie for my 17 y/o daughter, don't know if she will wear it when it is done, and I am playing with some crochet socks with my left over wool/acrylic blend from a couple of other projects.  I have a VERY hard time reading patterns so I mostly just work it out. Sometimes it works better than others. 8 )
Anyone doing the sock kal?

I don't know of anyone doing it currently, but please feel free to jump right in. There is always someone around that can help.

Really awesome forum well just on knitting I am surprised my wife asked me to grab her some good designs and techniques as she has just started out with it.Mann thats amazing work and a tough thing to do :) Anyways me and my wife have just moved from usa to newzeland and so had lot of free time she thought to start out with this knitting.I have joined a displays company and missing home

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service