Knitting Community

Post them here! We'd love to hear from you!

Tags: knitalong

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just ordered cd print your own grid. Won't be here until end of week. Love getting stuff in the mail; better yet is to see done projects and giving them away.
lusekofte sweater
Dee: There is one! It's brand-new, and it's in the colorwork KAL, here.
Thanks Peggy - I will mosey on over there!
What about a KAL for one-skein projects? Maybe using the One-Skein Wonders books as well as users' own designs.
I just ordered "Knitting for Peace" , and in it is a side to side child's sweater. I would like to make some for Hati and Pine Ridge Reservation.
Love making socks and would like to make some out of Sensational socks or learn Cat Bohi's book knitting on two circs.
I wonder if the "Give One Away" KAL could turn into a charity KAL? --P
how about anything from the independent designer patterns?
I was just wondering today, my mind has the propensity to do so; or is that wandering? Never mind. What I want to say is or ask is it possible to knit a garment following a dress makers paper pattern? If so how about incorporating this, into a design your own pattern how to KAL. I would love some tips or a jumping off place to start designing knits for myself. I have a tendency to go off on my own anyway, but with out any clear road map so to speak. It would sure help to have a basic guide to designing, to save time and frustration.

Pat
I would sign up for that! --P
I just started the New Traditions Afghan and I'm loving it. I think that this would be a great project to work on!
How about a Christmas knit along in which we do what we want for Christmas gifts
Hugs Janice

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service