Knitting Community

Have comments or questions about Knit Picks yarn? Feel free to post them here!

If you have any problems with your Knit Picks yarn, please contact Knit Picks Customer Service at 1.800.574.1323. Thanks!

Tags: yarn

Views: 1545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh that looks great!  Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Susan and Stacey!
This is beautiful! What a lucky man!
Very handsome for a handsome man! Congratulations, Jennifer, you did a beautiful job.
Does anyone out there have experience knitting the Knit Picks Bow Tie? I am working on it, with some adjustments (lighter yarn and smaller needles) and would love to discuss others' experiences.
I'm looking for a yarn with at least 20% nylon content. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have used Dazzleaire yarn for years to knit houseshoes. The nylon content of the yarn makes them wear much better. I can no longer get this type of yarn. I would appreciate any suggestions as to where I can find something similar.
Our Stroll line has nylon in it- what weight were you looking for? Stroll is a wool/nylon blend in fingering & sport.

We also have our Shine & Comfy cotton blend yarns in several different weights that may work for you.
I was looking for a regular weight yarn. I think the sports weight would be too light for houseshoes.
Can anyone please please PLEASE tell me which color green is pictured in this photo of Gloss lace?

http://www.knitpicks.com/yarns/Gloss_Lace_Yarn__D5420172.html

Or, alternately, could someone let me know if the colors in the group photo at the top of the page linked above are even of the colors currently being sold?

I need to know if it's Pea Pod, or an earlier discontinued color. Captions would be SO helpful . . .
Hi Annalea,

That is Peapod in the center.

Top to Bottom:
Lilac
Cyan
Peapod
Ultramarine
Fiesta

Hope that helps!
Stacey
Thank you, Stacey. It does help. Very much.

Now, if only that kind of caption info could be on each of the product pages . . . {wistful smile}

Thank you again!
I just bought two skeins of Stroll fingering weight yarn to do heels and toes on some socks I'm making; colors are black and buckskin. The buckskin feels ok but the black has a very harsh feel, pretty much like an inexpensive acrylic. Will this wash out? I'm using it anyway since it's just for heels and toes, but it's disappointing. It's also lighter in weight than the same 4-ply wool/nylon fingering yarn that I used for the body of the socks.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service