Knitting Community

Here's where you can post feedback and questions about our Harmony Options Interchangeable Needles.

If you have any problems with your needles, please contact Knit Picks Customer Service at 1.800.574.1323. Thanks!

Views: 1352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They also have an Options Needle Stand. This has the both US and metric sizes on it.

Also, you might try washing your Zephyr set in warm soapy water. I think that will help with that sticky feeling. I know I washed mine and it helped.

There are different times in my knitting career where I have preferred one type of needle over others. I have been through stages when I loved metal, wood and plastic/acrylic needles. Currently I love the metal. You need to feel comfortable with whatever material you use. But don't be surprised if over the years your preference changes.

Point well taken.  I can see that I could like both the wood and metal.  I'll try washing the Zephyrs and see what that does.  Ooh, an excuse to start another washcloth ...........except, both cables are occupied at the moment.  Ah well, I'll try them out sometime soon.  Having fun!
I hope it works!

I love my knitpicks needles.  are there any plans for adding in square needles in the line up?

Has anyone else had the feeling as if their wooden needles may break while they were doing some knitting that takes a little force?

KP really has great customer service and if your needle breaks they will replace it. Personally I prefer the nickel plated. But even then, I have dinged a needle or two there by not paying attention and getting them caught in something.

Thank you very much! That is very helpful. I am glad that I got such a quick and helpful response. This community seems so much better than others I have joined already!

There are a lot of friendly people here. Most are willing to freely give out their knowledge and are always very encouraging. Though there might be a wee bit of a problem with us being enablers. Of course, we are also easily enabled.

Thank you!
I've been using them for 2 years now, and no breaks, even with size 0 sock needles. They're quite sturdy.

That's good to know!

I read on a blog that KP labels their interchangeable needle sizes now. Is this true?

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service