Knitting Community

Here's where you can post feedback and questions about our Harmony Options Interchangeable Needles.

If you have any problems with your needles, please contact Knit Picks Customer Service at 1.800.574.1323. Thanks!

Views: 1319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Knitters Companion is a great little book to carry around.

I agree Cheryl...I love mine...it came with a CD as well.

Camilla

'm sitting here, struggling with the lace edging on Jared Flood's Bridgewater, wishing for a shorter than 24 inch cable for my harmony needles to make using the off needle easier. I tried using a double point but the tips don't seem to be quite as sharp, plus in the larger sizes they are 8 inches, and I'm thinking a 10 inch or less cable, you could attach like jumper needles would be a great addition to the options choices.

I know the tips are too long for a 16", but a short cable you could use in place of a straight needle would be very useful.

Jane

I was looking into getting DPN to make I-Cords and wondered if, instead, I could combine two interchangeable needles to make a DPN using a cable connector? http://www.knitpicks.com/accessories/Options_Interchangeable_Knitti...

The catch would probably be that I would need two pairs of each size, right? Has anyone tried this?

Thanks.

Thu
I have done I-cord on one circ, but it's a lot of trouble sliding the sts to the other end of the cable.
Then I discovered I could knit I-cord with just the needle tips. You knit with the tip and knit off the part where it attaches. Works great.
That sounds like a good idea. I will give that a try when I need to make an I-cord. Thanks so much!
You're welcome. It wasn't my idea originally. I can't remember where I heard it. I love it here. We keep learning new tricks to make our knitting easier and more enjoyable!
My husband and I had a bet that if I could stay off Facebook for one whole week I could buy the whole set of Harmony interchangables and I lost horribly because I'm a Facebook junkie, but I'm going to buy them anyways!
I just posted the link to the Options on FB!
Isn't that funny? All of my status updates have something to do with knitting!

LOL Glena..you go woman..

you sound like me LOL...

YOU will LOVE the harmony needles hon...

Camilla

Thanks, Camilla! I did get the try it set and those were my favorite tips for sure!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service