Knitting Community

Post feedback on past podcasts here!

Tags: podcast

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kelley,

I just now discovered your podcast, I am on episode 30. I just wanted to let you know how much I love them and what a great inspiration you have been to me.

I love knitpicks, my fiance got me the Harmony interchangeable set for xmas and I started replacing my DPNS with the harmony ones, I just love them. I just ordered the book 2 at a time socks, I finished my first pair of wearable socks using DPNS, DPNS really don't bother me, but the appeal of finishing 2 socks on magic loop made me wanna give it a try. I am also seriously debating to start spinning and dying my own yarn. I am considering purchasing the drop spindle from Knitpicks, I am on a budget and just can't afford a spinning wheel at the moment. 

You talk a lot about knitting in public and all the great feedback you receive. I am in my mid twenties and when I knit in public, which is during breaks at work and other little breaks I catch, I get teased about knitting. I receive great feedback on my finished items and even have sold a few, but when I knit them in public I just get made fun off. There isn't a big knitting community where I live, we have two LYS and thats my safe knit place and yes I am the youngest there.

Thanks for your podcasts and other great work you do with knitpicks,

Courtney K.

Courtney, it is pretty sad that muggles [non-knitters] just don't get it. All that matters is that you love the fiber arts. If more people would knit, spin, etc., there would be a lot less stress in the world.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service