Knitting Community

Share feedback on your favorite Knit Picks yarn here!

Views: 491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chroma of course.

Still figuring out how to upload pictures.

Stop by my blog to see lastest....

www.thegardenbell.blogspot.com

Kate, unless you are using an iPad or mobile devise, you will see a toolbar just above the comment box. The second one from the left is to upload photos. Find your photo on your computer and click okay. Let us know if you need more help.
Every new KP yarn I try, I say, "This is my new favorite yarn!" Currently, I'm making a warm climate shawl in Shine Sport. It is a wonderful yarn to work with; I can't say enough about how it glides through my hook. And the colors are so vibrant. I worked up a swatch in yellow, black and gold, threw it in the washer and dryer, and it came out like new. I will definitely buy this yarn for another project.
That is a great yarn, isn't it? I don't think there has been one KP yarn that I've been disappointed with.

Despite company claims to the contrary, *my* Time Traveler socks *are* bigger on the inside. Thanks for a great yarn!

That is amazing! I never thought about that before, but you are definitely right. BTW, nice socks.

Thanks, Cheryl. We're all huge Doctor Who fans here, so naturally I had to take on the challenge. Continuing the 2X2 ribbing down the instep makes the socks look a bit more foot-shaped and they are quite comfortable to wear. They even fit nicely inside my boots. A few of my hand-knit socks tend to bunch around the heel in boots.

Nice to know they will fit inside boots nicely.

I will be visiting Guayaquil, Ecuador in the next couple of weeks for work and was hoping to go on a yarn hunt in my spare time - would anyone from Knit Picks be able to provide me with suggestions on where to go or where to start???

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service