Knitting Community

Let us know what you'd like to see!

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love love love to see a video of knitting two socks at once. My current sock project is so daunting i wish i could do two at once so at least there'd be a chance of completing a pair instead of just one. =)
Yes... I'd like to try the two socks at the same time technique but am intimidated and just know I'd get "lost" trying to keep both socks separate and on task. A video to follow would be great. Something really simple for a first project?
I would love to see a video on Steeking. It has amazed me how people could be brave enough to cut into their beauitful knitting, especially colorwork. I have heard Kelly rave about how easy it is, in the podcast, but... maybe seeing is believing! :) I also have a suggestion for your catalog. It would be lovely to be able to click on an object, and it get BIGGER (some of us have old eyes). Love your company, love your products, & podcasts... Guess I'm a FAN!
Thanks for being there for us.
Absolutely! And we have steeking videos coming up really soon - we've split them into three different techniques (unreinforced, sewn reinforcement, crocheted reinforcement). Kelley's also recording the steeking process for her Aran cardigan and will be able to post her own video blog about it.
I agree on this request!
The first of our steeking videos is available right here - it shows you how to sew a reinforcement line on either side of your steek.
I can't wait how wonderful! Thanks so much looking forward to the steeking videos!
It would be very helpful to see video tutorials of the seaming techniques for both Stockinette stitch and Garter stitch.
Yes, I would also like to see a video for seaming.
Yes... seaming would be great. I can get the job done, but am not necessarily as pleased with the results as I could be. Watching a video of the technique would be really helpful!
I need a video of the peplum trim on the pattern I purchased shawl collar peplum cardigan the instructions provided I have charted forwords and backwards every way I can think of I could have made one up faster they make no sense
I can't think of a better use for videos link to youtube
needler

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service