Knitting Community

Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

Post it here, and we'll try to answer it!

Views: 3402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is the LYS open on Sunday?
One of ours is open on Sundays. Another one is open on one Sunday a month. Since Donna is in New York, I would imagine there is a LYS open on Sunday.
I think that's the best bet! In Utah, not much is open on Sunday besides WalMart and the ski resorts.
That must be because the majority are at Temple or I guess I should say at their meetinghouse.
I think they call it church unless they're going to the big one in SLC. You're right. That's why DH likes to ski Sunday mornings during the winter.
His reasoning is quite sound.
Oh, I wish I was there! I just love a good challenge like that. :) A local knitting friend made a giant lace tablecloth with size 10 crochet cotton years ago. She didn't want to show it to me because she was embarrassed it has a hole in it. I just wanted to steal it and fix the hole! I didn't think anything else but that!
Hello!
Has anyone ever made these?? The starting point has got me already-I'm stumped!! How on earth do you knit in the round without four DPNs and how on earth do you knit those 10 tiny little stitches in the round on 32" circular needles??????????????????? What is going on???? As you can see I am in serious need of help. Hope there is someone out there who can help me?!
Krystle: check out "Knitting in the Round - Magic Loop" on Youtube.
Smile! It will turn out to be easy. Hang in there.
Krystle, let us know if YouTube doesn't help. Click here for KP's tutorial. You might also want to check here for out Emily Ocker's cast on
That's actually a YouTube video, but unlike the ones accessed from here, I can view it on my iPad. I wonder if there's a link for the KP videos, so you can watch them on YouTube? If not, it would be a nice thing to add.

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service