Knitting Community

Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

Post it here, and we'll try to answer it!

Views: 3402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, it does not call for an edging. Look on my Ravelry page. knitstertoo It is the project next to the Tooth Fairy Pillow "Tank Top". Thanks. Angela
It looks like a tiny hem. Do the instructions mention anything about finishing?
I went to Blue Sky's site so I could get a better closeup of the armscyes. It looks like once block, it smooths out. I'm still racking my brain to figure out where I heard about the armscye bind off.
Angela, it seems that I saw something recently about this, but I can't remember where. I'll try to rack my brain to see if I can think of it. ♥c
Put that poor brain on the rack!
it would probably do better there than where it is now.
RRGG!
Is it possible that when you block it, that the steps will smoothe out a bit. I did one bolero in pieces, and until I blocked, it looked like steps, too. ♥s
EZ writes in the book Knitting Without Tears that if you get rid of one stitch on the previous row therefore having on less stitch to BO, your shoulder line will be more of a "imperceptible wave,instead of a wicked step"Hope that helps.
"Get rid of" is so EZ, LOL! So hire a hit man!
ROFL!! No kidding. Though I don't she would ever hire a hit man. EZ could get rid of anything herself if needed.
No doubt! A fearless knitter... ♥s

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service