Knitting Community

Is there a pattern you'd like to see? Post about it here!

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amazingly, all the colors are still available except for Sunset. Any ideas on what would be the best replacement?

Shimmer Sherry is maybe the closest?

Otherwise perhaps Shadow Tonal Gypsy or Gloss Fiesta?

Thanks for any ideas/suggestions :-)

I'd really like to knit the dogwood blossom sweater, but its top size is 48", which is to include 4" ease.  My bust measurement is 52, so I would need 56".  Please make pattern sizes available for us plus-sized gals.  After all, we'd buy more yarn!
Definitely!
This is possibly off topic but I would like to see the charts with symbols as well as colours as I am colour blind and it's impossible for me to follow a chart. I would imagine that I am not the only one who has an issue reading the charts.
Lynsey, I have passed your suggestion onto Jenny. She is our contact at KP. I've asked her to pass your request onto someone who can address this request.

Good morning....I'm looking for a pattern that one of your designers, Kelley Petkun posted in her blog entitled, Pinterest-The Ultimate Inspiration Board, dated September 21.  I would like to knit if for a dear friend who is getting married in December.  White off-the shoulder shawl with a flower off to the side with pearls in the middle.  Anyone know which one I'm talking about??  Thanks, Rosie

Hi Rosie!

Unfortunately, this picture was actually from an etsy seller who had this item up for sale and not an actual pattern. Kelley likes to use Pinterest as sort of a digital inspiration board, so some of the things you see on her Pinterest board may not be actual patterns, but rather images she has pinned as reference or inspiration projects.

Sorry about that!

-jenny @ knit picks

Wow, that's too bad. I really looked forward to downloading/purchasing this pattern.  There is no way of finding out where this beautiful shawl came from?

The image links back to etsy where the shrug was listed for sale and the page simply says that this item is not for sale anymore, sorry! That is all I could find out myself.

It looks similar to the "Pink Mohair Capelet" in Mother of Purl by Edith Eig.  Maybe it's a modification of that design? 
Rosie, how  about this pattern on Ravelry? And then add the rose from this.
good find, Cheryl!

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service