Knitting Community

Nutty4Knitting's Discussions (3,909)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's what I understand those directions to mean: PU and knit one stitch for every…"

Nutty4Knitting replied Oct 19, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"What kind of pattern are you looking for??  Something for you?  For a child?  Hat? S…"

Nutty4Knitting replied Sep 27, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Did you scroll to the bottom of the page and click the 'Save Changes' button??  You…"

Nutty4Knitting replied Aug 22, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Okay....I'm resisting, trying really hard to, anyway.  =) (RE: 'mover' ) So, yes, in…"

Nutty4Knitting replied Aug 21, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Why......doesn't anyone want an elephant as a pet?  =)"

Nutty4Knitting replied Aug 20, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Go to your 'settings' page.  (You can get to that from the box at the top right of t…"

Nutty4Knitting replied May 9, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"There is a commercail stain remover product called Folex that is very gentle, but ve…"

Nutty4Knitting replied May 5, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Rita, if you go to this page at the Knit Picks store you will find cardboard tubes i…"

Nutty4Knitting replied Feb 19, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"If you are referring to the Einstein coat in Sally Melville's book The Knit Stitch,…"

Nutty4Knitting replied Jan 7, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Thanks, Cheryl.  At least I got one thing figured out today!  LOL"

Nutty4Knitting replied Dec 15, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service