Knitting Community

MartyAZ's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your help an support. Marty"

MartyAZ replied Mar 28, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Yes! That is the one I was thinking of. I will add it to my list of hats to make. Th…"

MartyAZ replied Mar 28, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Yes I have MM the IgA kind. (Yup, it has at least 4 kinds) I am under the care of th…"

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Yes MM tends to come back. I am on my 3rd repeat trip. I am thankful for every day.…"

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Thanks for the ideas about scarves and the chemo-hats site. These are terrific. I ha…"

MartyAZ replied Mar 27, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"I found her picture of the hat. That is clever. The one I remember had a flower on i…"

MartyAZ replied Mar 27, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"I don't remember the sear words, but how appropriate. I will have to ask Cheryl. Yes…"

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Several months ago I saw a pattern here for a head cover for chemo patients. Looks l…"

MartyAZ replied Mar 26, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"I use circular needles every chance I get. If necessary, Magic Loop. It is embarrass…"

MartyAZ replied Jan 26, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Sounds like a good idea. Thanks"

MartyAZ replied Jan 26, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service