Knitting Community

MartyAZ's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"In Germany, they mowed the grass with sheep. Each flock requires a dog or 2 and a sh…"

MartyAZ replied Aug 21, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Sounds like a plan!!"

MartyAZ replied Aug 20, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Oh! Oh! That sounds like a great idea. So you use something like Excel or do younuse…"

MartyAZ replied Aug 20, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I look at my shopping cart. In it I have some yarn and I don't remember why I wanted…"

MartyAZ replied Aug 19, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"The number of rows rarely are equal in gauge to the number of stitches per inch. In…"

MartyAZ replied Jul 30, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"How about a KAL for that new Chevron Blanket that Alison has on the Staff Blog? Mayb…"

MartyAZ replied Nov 27, 2010 to Suggestions for new Knitalongs?

179 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by alex

"Maybe they can be measured while asleep????"

MartyAZ replied Sep 17, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I have neuropathy from chemo. I bet these exercises will help. Thanks."

MartyAZ replied Aug 15, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Got it. Thanks Susan. I printed them out AND tried to save them in my bookmarks. Why…"

MartyAZ replied Jul 5, 2010 to Video Feedback

12 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Susan the Blue Lake Knitter

"I simply cannot find it. Took me forever to find the videos on a sweater. Too much p…"

MartyAZ replied Jul 5, 2010 to Video Feedback

12 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Susan the Blue Lake Knitter

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service