Knitting Community

Customer Service's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Julie, I would suggest either Comfy Bulky (cotton blend) in Ivory or Swish Bulky…"

Customer Service replied Feb 23, 2010 to Yarn Suggestions

250 May 15
Reply by pibcrazy

"Hi Nextvangogh, Looking at the pattern, it looks like you might be reading each row…"

Customer Service replied Feb 17, 2010 to Pattern Feedback and Questions

735 Mar 2
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Hi Capergal, Unfortunately, we are only able to ship via Canadian Post to Canada. I…"

Customer Service replied Jan 29, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Hi Wren, If you decide to get a circular needle, you'll want to get one with 16" ci…"

Customer Service replied Jan 29, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Hi IrmoKnitter, That is very sad :( But here's some info on darning socks I found:…"

Customer Service replied Dec 29, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Hi Kari, Once a kit sells out we generally release the pattern by itself :) I don't…"

Customer Service replied Dec 21, 2009 to Pattern Feedback and Questions

735 Mar 2
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Hi Stitchwitch, Well, at this moment we do carry it in a blend - most of the alpaca…"

Customer Service replied Dec 15, 2009 to Yarn Suggestions

250 May 15
Reply by pibcrazy

"Hi Ice, Those are pretty similar to one in our Line By Line Mittens to Gloves patte…"

Customer Service replied Dec 14, 2009 to Pattern Suggestions

175 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Hi dv802, It doesn't matter with grafting, as long as the 2 pieces have the same si…"

Customer Service replied Dec 10, 2009 to Pattern Feedback and Questions

735 Mar 2
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Hi Arachnera, Sorry we don't have an exact date or when or if we will get it :( Sor…"

Customer Service replied Dec 10, 2009 to Pattern Feedback and Questions

735 Mar 2
Reply by cherylbwaters

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service